We’re currently recruiting an entry-level RF engineer for our US branch. This role will provide RF engineering support to various projects, including pre-sales, technical proposal writing, product demonstrations and presentations, responding to technical support requests, and providing training to end-users on radio network planning, spectrum management, electronic warfare and cartographic data management. The successful candidate will work alongside a mentor to maximise the benefits of working within a real RF environment. This job would suit a graduate Engineer looking for industry experience or someone looking to expand their experience within the industry.
The responsibilities include:
- Writing technical documents and presentations, attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Giving technical presentations and demonstrations to end-users
- Liaising with members of the sales/marketing team and other technical experts
- Delivering technical training and consulting services using ATDI’s software products
- Analysing technical requirements as part of the pre-sales
- Software validation and testing - collaborating with the software developers to implement modifications and enhancements
- Preparation and conversion of cartographic data for customers
- Researching and reporting on emerging technologies
- Available for domestic and international travels, as required.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant education in related discipline
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in a related industry such as RF professional
- No restrictions to working in our local office in Washington DC
- Strong communication skills with the drive to identify and resolve technical issues
- Committed team player
- No restrictions on frequent travel both interstate and overseas.
- Future Visa sponsorship is available if required.
The following qualifications are an advantage:
- Skills and experience using ATDI tools
- Experience in civil or military spectrum engineering and RF engineering/management
- Experience in Communications Electronic Warfare industries.
To submit your CV today or request further information email@example.com