We’re currently recruiting an Office Administrator to support day-to-day operations for our branch in Washington DC, USA.
The successful candidate will organize and coordinate office administration and ensure organizational efficiency. This role is responsible for maintaining intra-office communications, streamlining administrative processes, as well as providing sales & marketing assistance. We’re looking for an energetic professional who is happy to multitask. You will have experience handling a wide range of administrative duties and be able to work independently. Key traits include excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and enjoy supporting a team. The successful candidate will be required to work alongside colleagues in our Paris HQ.
The responsibilities include:
- The main point of contact for inbound calls, maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands with clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities
- Assist the sales director with the routine sales activities and follow-ups
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments and manage the team's calendars
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Assist senior management to meet office financial objectives by preparing the annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances etc
- Managing office services such as correspondence control, filing systems, supply requisitions, and ensuring clerical functions are assigned and monitored
- Active participation in the planning and execution of company sales and marketing events
- Prepare operational reports and schedules
- Submit and maintain the Company’s applications for approved vendor lists for Federal, Local Government and other authorities.
The successful applicant must have:
- 3 years experience in office administration or office/sales assistant
- Understanding of office administration responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, online conference tools, and CRM with knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management
- Hold a work visa for the USA
- No restrictions to working in our local office in Washington DC.
The following qualifications are an advantage:
Skills and experience in the business of telecom, defence or spectrum management
French language skills
To submit your CV today or request further information firstname.lastname@example.org