Location: Washington DC, USA.
ATDI is a global leader in radio planning and spectrum management solutions for civil and defence communications. We’re currently recruiting an Office Manager for our branch in Washington DC, USA.
The successful candidate will organize and coordinate office administration and ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining intra-office communications, streamlining administrative processes, as well as providing sales & marketing assistance. We’re looking for an energetic professional who’s happy to multitask. You’ll have experience handling a wide range of administrative duties and be able to work independently. Key traits include excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and enjoying supporting a team of diverse people.
The responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands with clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities;
- Assist the sales director with the routine sales activities and follow-ups;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments and manage the team's calendars;
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease;
- Assist senior management to meet office financial objectives by preparing the annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances etc.
- Managing office services such as correspondence control, filing systems, supply requisitions, and ensure clerical functions are assigned and monitored;
- Active participation in the planning and execution of company sales and marketing events;
- Prepare operational reports and schedules.
The successful applicant must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in office management, administrative, or office/sales assistant;
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Experience using Microsoft Office, online conference tools, and CRM with knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management;
- Hold a work visa for the USA;
- No restrictions to work in local office in Washington DC
The following qualifications are an advantage:
- Skills and experience in the business of telecom, defence or spectrum management
- French language skills
For full details or to submit your CV, contact firstname.lastname@example.org