Preferred location: Head office in Paris, France or remotely based in the UK.
ATDI is a global leader in radio planning and spectrum management solutions for civilian and defence communications. We’re currently recruiting for spectrum & RF engineer to support our UK team. This role will provide RF engineering support for pre-sales consulting, responding and preparing technical proposals, providing product demonstrations and presentations, technical support, alongside completion of consulting projects and providing training in areas such as radio network planning, spectrum management, electronic warfare and cartographic data management.
The responsibilities include:
- Supporting marketing activities by writing technical documents and presentations, attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets the clients’ needs
- Liaising with members of the sales/marketing team and other technical experts
- Supporting the design of customised products;
- Delivering technical training and consulting services using ATDI’s software products
- Analysing technical requirements as part of the pre-sales process (technical response to RFQ/RFP/tenders, technical pre-sales, negotiations)
- Software validation and testing - collaborating with the software developers to implement modifications and enhancements, as requested by the customers
- Beta product testing in liaison with the sales team
- Preparation and conversion of cartographic data for customers
- Researching and reporting on emerging technologies
- Available for domestic and international travels, as required.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant education in related discipline
- 3-5 years of professional experience in related industry as RF professional
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hold an adequate visa to work in the UK or Europe
- No restrictions on frequent national or overseas travel.
The following qualifications are an advantage:
- Skills and experience using ATDI tools
- Experience in civil or military spectrum engineering and RF engineering/management
- Experience in Communications Electronic Warfare industries.
This is a remote-working position after a six-month induction in our Paris Head Office. The successful candidate will receive a generous relocation package for this period and will be required to locate back to the UK after the initial induction period.
For full details or to submit your CV, contact firstname.lastname@example.org