We’re currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sydney-based team. As well as exposure to current and next-gen communication systems, the successful applicant will play a role across a variety of interesting projects. They will receive ongoing in-house support and training and will have opportunities for domestic and international travel.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing all levels of sales/pre-sales/account management including, but not limited to:
- Familiarisation with ATDI’s Products and Services;
- Identifying new customers to benefit from the company’s products or services;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through regular communications, managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Organising product demonstrations to existing and prospective clients;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company requirements;
- Supporting/leading marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing Events;
- Post Exhibition/ Event follow-ups;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts;
- Participating in the developing Requirements Specification and product customisations;
- Analysing technical requirements in the pre-sales process (technical response to RFQ/RFP/Tenders, technical pre-sales negotiation);
- Researching and reporting on emerging technologies and trends;
- Attending domestic and international travel, as required by the company.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant education in related discipline
- 3-5 years skills and experience in sales
- Proven track record of successful sales in the same/similar projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- No restrictions/issues with frequent travelling overseas
Applicants with the following qualifications will have an advantage:
- Skills and experience in the use of ATDI tools and/or other RF software
- Experience in Civil or Military Spectrum Engineering and Resource Management
- 2nd language other than English which can benefit the APAC region.
Contact Stella Monod, CEO at ATDI Pty today.