As a global leader in providing Radio Frequency Planning solutions, ATDI is currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join its Sydney, Australia team. As well as exposure to current and next-generation communication systems, the successful applicant will play a fulfilling role in a variety of interesting projects. They will receive ongoing in-house support and training and will have the opportunity for domestic and international travel.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing all levels of sales/pre-sales/account management including:
- Familiarisation of ATDI’s Products and Services;
- Searching for new clients who may benefit from company’s products or services;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through regular communications, managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Organise Product demonstrations to existing and prospective clients;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company requirements;
- Supporting/leading marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing Events;
- Post Exhibition/ Event follow ups;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts;
- Participating in the development of Requirements Specifications and product customisations;
- Analysis of the technical requirements during the pre-sales process (technical responses to RFQ/RFP/Tenders, technical pre-sales negotiations);
- Researching and reporting on emerging technologies and trends;
- Undertaking domestic and international travel, as required by the company.
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant education in related discipline
- 3-5 years skills and experience in sales
- Proven track record of successful sales in the same/similar projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- No restrictions/issues with frequent travel overseas
Applicants with the following qualifications will have an advantage:
- Skills and experience using ATDI tools and/or other RF software applications
- Experience in Civil or Military Spectrum Engineering and Resource Management
- 2nd language other than English, which can benefit in the APAC region.
Contact Stella Monod, CEO at ATDI Pty today.