DEFENCE & SECURITY
We provides focused TECHNOLOGICAL SYSTEM SOLUTIONS to achieve EM environment dominance and also comprehensive CONSULTING SERVICES in the area of:
The electromagnetic spectrum has become an essential and key enabler. Available and secure electromagnetic spectrum is the key to mission success. HTZ warfare, our product, underpins friendly dominance and use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Within the electromagnetic environment, facilitating friendly use of capabilities and sensors at a time and place of our choosing. OUR SOLUTION IS HTZ warfare!
WHY USE HTZ warfare – THE MOST POWERFUL SOFTWARE?
HTZ warfare comes as an “ALL-IN-ONE” SOLUTION covering the full radio spectrum and all radio technologies. It is provided with WORLDWIDE CARTOGRAPHIC DATA BASE including digital terrain model, clutter and image layers.
HTZ warfare features a comprehensive set of advanced RADIO PLANNING AND SPECTRUM ENGINEERING CAPABILITIES, that enables the design and optimization of military communication networks for frequencies ranging from a few kHz up to 1 THz.
Unique communication electronic warfare and tactical communications features allow accurate battlefield communications, advanced mission planning and spectrum management.
HTZ warfare IS…
- HTZ warfare is the world’s most advanced battlespace RF planning and modelling software for powerful spectrum engineering in tactical mission planning and analysis.
- HTZ warfare is the perfect choice for UAV/UAS comes network, which often required to integrate ground-to-air, air-to-air services and complex scenarios of compatibility with other civilian/military communication services.
- HTZ warfare supports any communications between sea to sea, sea to air and land to sea communication in maritime communications
- HTZ warfare is a proven radio planning solution with its high accuracy in propagation prediction.
- HTZ warfare supports designing and modelling of TETRA, PMR/DMR, P25 and PS- LTE with the ability to manage coverage, capacity, site parameters and neighbour planning and optimization.
- HTZ warfare is designed to predict HF Ground-wave and Sky-wave propagation parameters such as Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR), Maximum usable frequency (MUF), Frequency of Optimum Transmission (FOT), Field Strength, Reliability.
- HTZ warfare enables microwave link design for networks in any frequency band; an integral propagation model library covers the frequency range 30MHz up to 300GHz.