Join us as we look at designing and planning private LTE and 5G networks for the Oil & Gas, Mining and Utility industries. The event includes case studies from the global mining company, BHP Billiton, showing how they achieved wireless connectivity in the ever-changing mine environment and how private LTE supported operational automation of key functions.
The session will include:
- Stepping up: How to leverage CBRS spectrum to meet the demands of high-performance industrial networks.
- Spot the difference: Key differences between commercial broadband and industrial private LTE/5G networks.
- Tackling the challenges: Detailed look at private LTE/5G network design, including:
- Managing the dynamic environment and prospective planning;
- Securing network coverage and capacity, including propagation penetration and absorption losses from outdoor to indoor and visa-versa;
- Massive MiMO, beamforming and 3D ray-tracing;
- Planning automation to improve operational efficiencies.
Sign up today. Spaces are limited.