WE CAN OPERATE SPECTRUM REGULATION, MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING SERVICES FOR YOU, LEAVING YOU TO FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS.
Commonly termed spectrum regulation it‘s structure varies widely across the globe. Some spectrum is designated license-exempt, the so-called spectrum commons. Some is designated light touch, where the regulator passively monitors use. Other spectrum is auctioned off to the highest bidder. While some remains under command and control with price used as an incentive to promote effective use.
ATDI offers both software to facilitate regulation and consultancy services to enable REGULATORS AND OPERATORS to make informed decisions.
ATDI softwares and hardware systems and consulting services underpin regulators’ efforts in all these areas from SPECTRUM POLICY DEVELOPMENT, SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT, TO SPECTRUM MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT, AS WELL AS RADIO ENGINEERING AND COVERAGE PLANNING.
We assist you with
- Spectrum strategy, policy, master planning and guidelines,
- Assessment of spectrum supply and demand,
- Spectrum re-farming,
- Technical sharing, spectrum re-farming and compatibility analysis,
- Training and capacity building,
- Spectrum audits and inventory,
- Spectrum and technology developments,
- Sector policy development and renewal (telecoms, broadcasting, transport),
- Implementation of spectrum pricing and use of economic tools.
We assist regulators, operators and vertical markets in preparing for the arrival of 5G.
WE ARE ALREADY ASSISTING GOVERMENTS AND REGULATORS WITH DEVELOPING THEIR SPECTRUM POLICY AND REGULATIONS TOWARDS 5G.
We have implemented ICS spectrum other portals allowing service access from regulators web sites. ATDI engineers have trained regulators personnel in every aspect of spectrum management.
ATDI suite of tools include:
- a set of desktop tools operating under client-server architecture,
- a range of tools for embedding into other systems,
- a range of web-based utilities that provide specific spectrum management services.