ATDI is pleased to announce its first annual Spectrum Management Summit for national and regional spectrum regulators. This event provides a platform for ATDI and its partners to discuss topical issues and introduce new solutions and product upgrades.
The online event will present key themes, including:
- ITU spectrum focus: an overview of WRC-23 and updates from ITU-R Working Party studies, presented by Philippe Aubineau, ITU-R SG 1 Spectrum Management Group. Topics include methods for assessing spectrum availability, AI for machine learning in spectrum management and measurement of EMF/TRP and AAS.
- HTZ Communications product update briefing: Spectrum engineering focus
- ATDI’s next-generation ASMS: ICS Portal live demo. This session will look at ATDI’s next-generation automated spectrum management solution. This web-service platform supports query management by internal and external stakeholders. It can be seamlessly integrated with other internal systems and features a fully automated frequency assignment engine powered by HTZ Communications.
- Measuring spectrum occupancy and compliance analysis: A live demo of Signal Shark and SDRN Control, presented by NARDA Safety Test Solutions and ATDI.
- Case study: national mobile network coverage publishing web-platform, presented by ATDI.
- Spectrum allocations table editor: A live demo on the management and publication of frequency allocation tables (FAT) for regulators, presented by ATDI.
- TES Monitor Planning: A live demo by TES America of their online simulation and interference analysis tool which is compatible with ICS Manager and HTZ Communications.
- Bite-size training: This session will illustrate how to achieve time savings using HTZ Communications. The subjects include: Optimising coverage calculation speeds using parallel computing, and Network design optimisation methods. For full details of this innovative session, click here.
This invitation-only event is divided into two sessions on Wednesday, 1 December.
For the full program, click here.
Date: Wednesday 1 December 2021
Time: 9 am GMT
Register today, spaces are limited.
ATDI has been at the forefront of developing automated spectrum management solutions for national and regional spectrum regulators for over three decades. Our solutions offer a wealth of features and functions to manage every aspect of the spectrum lifecycle. ASMS regulates the use of RF spectrum to ensure it’s used efficiently and is accessible to all users. For more information about our automated spectrum management solutions, click here.