REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SEAT IN UPCOMING ATDI WEBINAR!
ATDI is presenting the latest functions of 5G network planning in HTZ communications.
Don’t miss out the most informative free webinar.
Seats are limited, so hurry to register today!
NOTICE: THIS WEBINAR IS IN 2 SESSIONS!
Please choose one in your comfortable time zone, and register correctly.
- Session 1: 9 am May 12th 2020 (GMT+10, Sydney Australia) SIGN UP
- Session 2: 6 pm May 12th 2020 (GMT+10, Sydney Australia) SIGN UP
Presenter: Yahya Khaled / RF Spectrum Specialist, ATDI South Pacific (Sydney, Australia)
- Carrier network batch importation
- Antenna placement challenges in 3D environment
- Sector position correction and remedies: Sinking sectors + Sector break-out
- Antenna and power modeling: broadcast beam and Beam-forming capabilities
- Electrical and mechanical tilt consideration
- 5G numerology auto computation (RBs/SC)
- Link budget calculations:
- Throughput requirements
- Shannon formula / SNIR required
- Strategy (minimize RB usage, minimize SNIR, use of available RBs)
- SS-RSRP coverage predictions and analysis
- Statistical analysis (outdoor)
- Throughput predictions, massive MIMO configuration and Carrier aggregation
- Neighbor planning and Handover maps
- Coverage exportation and online publishing
Join our Webinar !
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atdigroup/