We have worked alongside regulators and broadcast network operators across all continents. With technology evolution, digitization, and convergence of broadcast, new business models are emerging.
NETWORK PLANNING AND OPTIMIZATION
We are your reference when it comes to optimized broadcast networks.
Our experienced and multidisciplinary team provides a wide range of knowledge of broadcast technologies and the various skills required for the successful planning, implementation and optimization of broadcast networks.
MEASURE BROADCAST NETWORK SITES
We compare your stored network data with real network conditions for trouble shooting and network optimization.
We carry out:
- Radio coverage
- Spectrum monitoring
- Electromagnetic emissions compliance reporting
- Human exposure measurements
- Continuous Wave (CW)
OUR SOLUTION – HTZ communications
Broadcast networks must serve the maximum number of people at the minimum cost.
HTZ communications gives operators the ability to achieve that.
HTZ communications software ensures efficiency and cost-effectiveness at all stages of the network’s lifecycle:
- Coverage planning
- Interference calculation
- Population analysis
- ITU procedures
- Automated site planning
- Automated site optimization
- Automated frequency planning
- SFN network optimization
- Reforming frequency bands and inter system coexistence (LTE, ILS, White spaces etc.)
- Transport (MW) planning
HTZ communications software facilitates the design of analog and digital broadcast networks across a number of standards:
- FM mono/stereo
HTZ communications calculates potential interference in a variety of ways. For standard cases of inter-system interference, HTZ communications features specific functions and algorithms. For instance, ITU SM1009 recommendation for broadcasts vs ILS. However, sometimes users need more generic tools to analyze interference.
HTZ communications defines spectrum masks for the transmitter signal and rejection filters of the receiver, and calculates interference based on spectrum convolution. Interference can be analyzed as broadcast Tx vs mobile Rx, mobile Tx vs broadcast Rx, interference coverage, P2P interference.
HTZ communications population reports incorporate:
- Percentage and total number of the covered population by network,
- Total number of the covered population for each station,
- Settlements in the service area for each station,
- Percentage of covered population in each settlement.
We help you with:
- Obtaining network licenses,
- International coordination,
- Frequency sharing studies Mastering the digital switch-over,
- TV whitespace management,
- Spectrum audits and inventory,
- Network implementation,
- Network optimization,
- Spectrum demand studies,
- Spectrum pricing and evaluation,
- Business case analysis,
- Development of spectrum strategy and policy.
Our experts help regulators to calculate the potential impact that new LTE networks will have on DTT services and test the interference of different LTE network scenarios and different mitigation techniques to find the most cost-effective network solution within the operator’s budget constraints.