Catch up with our latest product software updates in this months’ product demo. The recording takes you through the latest functions in HTZ Warfare and HTZ Communications - Release v. 23.4.2.
- OTM – checks the efficiency of mobile jammer along the vector path and point to point interference.
HTZ - Spectrum planning features
- GE06 conformity indicates issues at test points for broadcast coordination.
- Reducing the power of activated station without impacting coverage or increasing interference.
- Access to ICS Manager no-DB has moved Tools > Extensions. For more information about how to connect to external databases like ITU/BRIFIC/FCC directly from HTZ, watch our latest tutorial.
- Sound coverage – to understand how sound propagates from a specific site or station
- Coverage overlap – this feature allows a given station to be deactivated without impacting the global overlap. A min. overlap can be defined should a station be removed or lost.
HTZ Interface & reporting features
- Update parameters of MW stations on the map from ASCII file, removing the need to reimport data.
- License management – for users with restricted permissions or admin access to the license files will be managed by the ProgramData folder, giving users easier controls for license management.
- Exporting coverage – enables report to be created in csv. format of stations used in the coverage report including status of each station.
- Action code – CCTV coverage – specifies in kmz file of the CCTV coverage in a given area. NB. Action codes - A full list Action codes is available here.