Register today to attend this free industry event.
As the radiocommunication industry undergoes rapid technological advancements, railway network operators are recognizing the need for a versatile radio planning tool to efficiently design and manage their networks. This webinar will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to optimize your railway communication network. We are excited to invite you to a comprehensive webinar that will provide valuable insights into the world of Future Railway Mobile Communication System (FRMCS) radio planning.
Date: Tuesday 24 September 2023
Time: 10 am CEST
Duration: 75 minutes
- Mastering FRMCS Radio Planning: Gain an understanding of the core concepts in FRMCS radio planning, empowering you to optimise your network.
- Fine-tuning Network Parameters: Explore the intricate world of network parameters, tailored to meet the demands of coverage, capacity, and quality of service, ensuring a seamless railway communication experience.
- Navigating the Challenges: Tackle the toughest obstacles head-on by delving into advanced topics like beamforming, interference mitigation, and optimising handovers to maintain connectivity in railway environments.
- Data Input Demystified: Receive step-by-step guidance on data input for 5G stations, along with general parameter considerations. Streamline your planning process with precision and accuracy.
- Propagation Models Deciphered: Gain insight into various propagation models and their impact on your planning decisions. Learn how to choose the right model for your railway communication needs.
During this event, we will conduct a live demonstration using HTZ, ATDI's state-of-the-art RF planning tool, and present an in-depth case study to unveil best practices and essential software features. This webinar is a valuable resource for professionals involved in all phases of network implementation, from initial planning to full-scale rollout. It's an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of FRMCS radio planning and ensure a seamless railway communication experience.
Learn more about how HTZ supports railway communications here.